Proudly supported by
Accounts Receivable professionals play a significant role in how businesses operate by collecting on outstanding sales. Especially in today’s new business environment, the work of skilled, diligent A/R professionals, companies wouldn’t be able to collect and process the cash needed to make payroll and continue operations. America’s A/R pros deserve to be recognized for the crucial, and often, thankless, role they play in modern business.
National Accounts Receivable Appreciation Day is a celebration of the people, process, traditions and value of accounts receivable in today’s business world. This national day honors the teams and individuals who work tirelessly to collect on outstanding sales and make sure that the rest of the business world can continue making payroll, paying suppliers and serving customers.
get paid late
never got the invoice
Anyone who interacts with accounts receivable (A/R) professionals should go out of their way to make the day special.
Co-workers, Supervisors and Senior Executives should:
- Bake a commemorative cake.
- Order coffee or send flowers to A/R teammates while they work from home.
- Just call to say thank you.
- Shower A/R staff with the recognition and validation they don’t typically receive.
- Promptly pay on outstanding bills and invoices and consider including a personal note of thanks to the A/R representative.
- Tipping is discouraged.
- If no balance on National Accounts Receivable Day, send a note or gift to the A/R representative for their role in facilitating a zero balance.
- Play a virtual game of “Pin the Invoice on the Ledger”
- Host a collection contest for all revenue and accounting employees.
- Send surprise gifts to early payers.
CREDIT RESEARCH FOUNDATION
Invoiced is an award-winning platform for helping businesses get paid faster, stop wasting time on collections and provide a better payment experience for customers. With thousands of customers in 92 countries and nearly $50 billion in receivables processed, Invoiced is pioneering the field of accounts receivable automation. Based in Austin, Texas, Invoiced is the #1 rated A/R automation platform on G2 Crowd, a 2020 Cloud Awards Finalist and an official member of Forbes Finance Council. To learn more visit www.invoiced.com.
© Copyright 2020 Invoiced